Report NEP-IFN-2000-06-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ranil M Salgado & Luca A Ricci & Francesco Caramazza, 2000. "Trade and Financial Contagion in Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 00/55, .
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund: Its Present Role in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2000. "Contagion, Monsoons, and Domestic Turmoil in Indonesia; A Case Study in the Asian Currency Crisis," IMF Working Papers 00/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfscr:0046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "Welfare Effects of Uzbekistan's Foreign Exchange Regime," IMF Working Papers 00/61, .
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. C. Lim, 2000. "Misalignment and Managed Exchange Rates; An Application to the Thai Baht," IMF Working Papers 00/63, .
- Alessandro Missale, "undated". "Optimal Debt Management with a Stability and Growth Pact," Working Papers 166, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:imf:imfscr:0063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfpdp:200003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "Stochastic Processes Subject to Time-Scale Transformations: An Application to High-Frequency FX Data," Working Papers 164, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.