Report NEP-IFN-1999-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Weidmann, . "New Hope for the Fisher Effect? A Re-Examination Using Threshold Cointegration," Discussion Paper Serie B 303 B385, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Pablo Bustelo & Clara Garcia & Iliana Olivie, 1999. "Global and Domestic Factors of Financial Crises in Emerging Economies: Lessons from the East Asian Episodes (1997-1999)," Working Papers 002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:9921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange Rates and Financial Fragility," NBER Working Papers 7418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.