Report NEP-ICT-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zeynep Ozsut Bogar & Askiner Gungor, 2018. "Estimation Of Waste Computer Quantity In Turkey Based On Logistic Model," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8209689, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Amit Sharma, 2018. "Demographic And Personality Differences In Digital Consumer Behavior: A Study Of Indian Consumer," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8209701, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Daniel Piazolo, 2018. "Real estate digitalization and the underlying modes of operation," ERES eres2018_106, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Alberto Cavallo, 2018. "More Amazon Effects: Online Competition and Pricing Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 25138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noelia Camara & Enestor Dos Santos & Francisco Grippa & Javier Sebastian & Fernando Soto & Cristina Varela, 2018. "Central bank digital currencies: An assessment of their adoption in Latin America," Working Papers 18/13, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Gesche, Tobias, 2018. "Reference Price Shifts and Customer Antagonism: Evidence from Reviews for Online Auctions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181650, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.