Report NEP-ICT-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Pellizzari & Federico Biagi & Barbara Brecko, 2015. "E-skills Mismatch: Evidence from an International Assessment of Adult Competencies," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-10, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wu, Y-C., 2016. "Industrial Penetration and Internet Intensity," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- M. E. Bontempi & R. Golinelli & M. Squadrani, 2016. "A New Index of Uncertainty Based on Internet Searches: A Friend or Foe of Other Indicators?," Working Papers wp1062, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hussain, Safdar & Ahmed, Wasim & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Akhtar, Haseeb & JianZhou, Yang, 2015. "Supply Chain Management of Agricultural Technology Innovation: Study of Fujian and Taiwan," MPRA Paper 70381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2016. "JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 147, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Mans Soderbom & Monique vanden Boogaart, 2016. "Adoption with Social Learning and Network Externalities," NBER Working Papers 22282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "Competition for the access to and use of information in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.