Report NEP-ICT-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2014. "Zur Offenlegung der Bezüge von Sparkassenführungskräften im Internet," IMFS Working Paper Series 77, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Sodam Baek & Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "Role of Platform Providers in Service Networks: The Case of Salesforce.com AppExchange," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014112, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2014.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "A Network Formation Model for Social Object Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014113, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2014.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2014. "The Bitcoin Question: Currency versus Trust-less Transfer Technology," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 37, OECD Publishing.
- Attila Jóczik & Péter Sasvári, 2014. "Differences In The Use Of IT Infrastructure Among Business Enterprises Operating In The Visegrád Group Of Countries," EconStor Conference Papers 97692, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.