Report NEP-ICT-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2013. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 692, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2014. "Information Technology and the Distribution of Inventive Activity," NBER Working Papers 20036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAndrews, James J., 2014. "Remarks at the Fifth Data Management Strategies and Technologies Workshop," Speech 131, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:vnm:wpdman:77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabetta Raguseo & Claudio Vitari, 2013. "The development of the DDG-capability in firms: An evaluation of its impact on firm financial performance," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00969190, HAL.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Clement Levallois & Iman van Lelyveld, 2014. "Dynamic visualization of large transaction networks: the daily Dutch overnight money market," DNB Working Papers 418, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.