Report NEP-ICT-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/428776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Grunberg, Samantha H., 2013. "Access to Techonology and the Transfer Function of Community Colleges: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2gw7r2xk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Gong, Zheng & Tian, Feng & Xu, Boyan, 2013. "Limited Information Aggregation and Externalities - A Simple Model of Metastable Market," MPRA Paper 52143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saltari, Enrico & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution and technical progress: Is there a misspecification problem?," MPRA Paper 52194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Robinson, Jonathan, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Computers on Academic Achievement among Schoolchildren," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5759k24s, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & Andrea Galeotti, 2013. "The Value of Network Information," Working Papers 2013-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Pénard & Mourad Zeroukhi, 2013. "Open Source Software Subsidies and Network Compatibility in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201339, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Martín Tobal, 2013. "An Offshoring Setup," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 11, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Pleier, Thomas & Mangold, Benedikt, 2013. "Lehrverbesserung durch Online-Tests: Effekte der Eigenarbeit von Studierenden," Discussion Papers 90/2013, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Statistics and Econometrics.
- Klotz, Michael, 2013. "Regelwerke der IT-Compliance - Klassifikation und Übersicht, Teil 2: Normen," SIMAT Arbeitspapiere 05-13-024, Fachhochschule Stralsund, Stralsund Information Management Team (SIMAT).