Report NEP-ICT-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yacouel, Nira & Fleischer, Aliza, 2010. "The Role of Cybermediaries in the Hotel Market," Discussion Papers 93132, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Nobeoka, Kentaro, 2010. "Technology that Produces Sustainable Competitiveness : A Comparison of Innovative Technologies and Accumulated-knowledge Technologies," IIR Working Paper 10-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bojańczyk, Mirosław, 2010. "Communication of companies with their surroundings - the manipulation of information and information asymmetry," MPRA Paper 24589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S., 2010. "Public information and IPO underpricing," Discussion Papers 2010/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:2010-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore