Report NEP-IAS-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2020. "Asymmetric information, strategic transfers, and the design of long-term care policies," TSE Working Papers 20-1156, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Denise Hoffman & John T. Jones & Benjamin Fischer & Alex Bryce, "undated". "Overpayments Over Time: A Longitudinal Analysis of Work-Related Overpayments to Social Security Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8601e07e972249c696b8c8bce, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Andreas Lichter & Amelie Schiprowski, 2020. "Benefit Duration, Job Search Behavior and Re-Employment," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 037, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Delay, Nathan & Chouinard, Hayley & Walters, Cory & Wandschneider, Philip, 2020. "Examining the Role of the Crop Insurance Selling Agent," Cornhusker Economics 307133, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sharma, Sankalp & Walters, Cory, 2019. "The Role of Farm Size in Crop Insurance," Cornhusker Economics 307110, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Serdar Birinci & Kurt See, 2020. "How Should Unemployment Insurance Vary over the Business Cycle?," Staff Working Papers 20-47, Bank of Canada.
- Stefan Kremsner & Alexander Steinicke & Michaela Szolgyenyi, 2020. "A deep neural network algorithm for semilinear elliptic PDEs with applications in insurance mathematics," Papers 2010.15757, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Cosima Obst & Arne Uhlendorff, 2020. "Risk Preferences and Training Investments," CEPA Discussion Papers 23, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sarah Bensalem & Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez & Nabil Kazi-Tani, 2020. "A Continuous-Time Model of Self-Protection," Working Papers hal-02974961, HAL.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Helena Fornwagner & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter & Maryna Tverdostup, 2020. "Diagnostic Uncertainty and Insurance Coverage in Credence Goods Markets," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 038, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Helena Fornwagner & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter & Maryna Tverdostup, 2020. "Diagnostic Uncertainty and Insurance Coverage in Credence Goods Markets," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2020_26, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Dietmar Pfeifer & Doreen Strassburger & Joerg Philipps, 2020. "Modelling and simulation of dependence structures in nonlife insurance with Bernstein copulas," Papers 2010.15709, arXiv.org.
- Aurelija Anciūtė & Viginta Ivaškaitė-Tamošiūnė & Anamaria Maftei & Janos Varga, 2020. "Labour Tax and Child Benefits Reform in Lithuania: For Better or Worse?," European Economy - Economic Briefs 059, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ariella Kahn-Lang Spitzer & Marisa Shenk & James Mabli, "undated". "Food Insecurity is Directly Associated with the Use of Health Services for Adverse Health Events among Older Adults," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 35f96f37dab1474f8502e46cd, Mathematica Policy Research.