Report NEP-IAS-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2018. "Uncertain altruism and non-linear long-term care policies," IDEI Working Papers 887, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2018. "Extrapolation using Selection and Moral Hazard Heterogeneity from within the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2135, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cuong Nguyen & Ilan Noy, 2018. "Measuring the Impact of Insurance on Urban Recovery with Light: The 2010-2011 New Zealand Earthquakes," CESifo Working Paper Series 7031, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schleicher, Michael & Klonner, Stefan & Sauerborn, Rainer & Sié, Alie & Souares, Aurélia, 2018. "The Demand for Health Insurance in a Poor Economy: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Working Papers 0648, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jack Gettens & Pei-Pei Lei & Alexis Henry, "undated". "Accounting for Geographic Variation in Social Security Disability Program Participation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 34e9e46c5c5f4742a808f545d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Shukkri AHMED & Craig MCINTOSH & Alexandros SARRIS, 2017. "The Impact of Commercial Rainfall Index Insurance: Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 4289, FERDI.
- Shukkri AHMED & Craig MCINTOSH & Alexandros SARRIS, 2017. "The Impact of Commercial Rainfall Index Insurance: Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 4288, FERDI.
- Claudio Campanale & Marcello Sartarelli, 2018. "Life-cycle Wealth Accumulation and Consumption Insurance," Working papers 055, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Léa Toulemon, 2016. "Job quality, Health Insurance and the Price of Medical Products: Essays in Applied Economics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3018m4nhj18, Sciences Po.
- Tristan Kenderdine, 2018. "Insurance Plus Futures: Agricultural Commodity Price Reform in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201824, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- J. Guan & JdD Tena, 2018. "Do Social Medical Insurance Schemes Improve Children's Health in China?," Working Paper CRENoS 201807, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.