Report NEP-IAS-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Pesola, Hanna & Verho, Jouko, 2017. "The spike at benefit exhaustion in the Finnish labor market," Working Papers 86, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Nigus, Halefom & Nillesen, Eleonora & Mohnen, Pierre, 2018. "The effect of weather index insurance on social capital: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2018. "Will Urban Migrants Formally Insure their Rural Relatives? Family Networks and Rainfall Index Insurance in Burkina Faso," Development Working Papers 436, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 15 Mar 2018.
- Francesca Biagini & Yinglin Zhang, 2018. "Extended Reduced-Form Framework for Non-Life Insurance," Papers 1802.07741, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Vidar Christiansen, 2017. "Taxation of Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giulio Fella & Serafin Frache & Winfried Koeniger, 2017. "Buffer-stock saving and households' response to income shocks," Working Papers 825, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sean Orzol & Rosalind Keith & Mynti Hossain & Michael Barna & G. Greg Peterson & Timothy Day & Boyd Gilman & Laura Blue & Keith Kranker & Kate Stewart & Sheila Hoag & Lorenzo Moreno, "undated". "The Impact of a Health Information Technologyâ€“Focused Patient-Centered Medical Neighborhood Program Among Medicare Beneficiaries in Primary Care Practices: The Effect on Patient Outcomes and Spendin," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 47fd172598ca437bbce126e50, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Coyle, Christopher & Jordan, David P. & Turner, John D., 2018. "Share trading activity and the rise of the rentier in the UK before 1920," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2018-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Sumudu Kankanamge & Alexandre Gaillard, 2017. "Insuring entrepreneurial downside risk," 2017 Meeting Papers 1406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri & Alessandra Voena, 2018. "Marriage, Labor Supply and the Dynamics of the Social Safety Net," NBER Working Papers 24356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2018. "Nonlinear Household Earnings Dynamics, Self-insurance, and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 24326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.