Report NEP-IAS-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharine G. Abraham & Melissa S. Kearney, 2018. "Explaining the Decline in the U.S. Employment-to-Population Ratio: A Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 24333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keegan, Conor & Teljeur, Conor & Turner, Brian & Thomas, Steve, 2017. "Addressing market segmentation and incentives for risk selection: How well does risk equalisation in the Irish private health insurance market work?," Papers RB20170207, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Elena Capatina & Michael P. Keane & Shiko Maruyama, 2018. "Socio-economic Disparities in U.S. Healthcare Spending: The Role of Public vs. Private Insurance," Discussion Papers 2018-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- David Powell & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Erin Audrey Taylor, 2016. "How Increasing Medical Access to Opioids Contributes to the Opioid Epidemic Evidence from Medicare Part D," Working Papers WR-1169, RAND Corporation.
- Danielle Chelminsky, "undated". "How States Can Better Understand Their Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees: A Guide to Using CMS Data Resources," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3c7834be2dc14e2e97a5b77ac, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rebekka Christopoulou, Maria Pantalidou & Maria Pantalidou, 2018. "The parental home as labour market insurance for young Greeks during the crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 122, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Danielle Chelminsky, "undated". "How States Can Monitor Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan Performance: A Guide to Using CMS Data Resources," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 345540ec87ee4815b787c2869, Mathematica Policy Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Uganda; Technical Assistance Report-Moving Towards Risk-Based Supervision of Insurance in Uganda: Training on Supervision of Reinsurance and Assisting on an Industry Seminar on Risk-Based Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Frank Cowell & Belén Saénz de Miera Juárez, 2017. "Does Insurance Expansion Alter Health Inequality and Mobility? Evidence from the Mexican Seguro Popular," CESifo Working Paper Series 6788, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Hochgerner & Florian Gach, 2018. "Analytical Validation Formulas for Best Estimate Calculation in Traditional Life Insurance," Papers 1802.07009, arXiv.org.