Report NEP-IAS-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Pannequin & Anne Corcos, 2017. "Compulsory insurance and voluntary self-insurance: substitutes or complements? A matter of risk attitudes," Working Papers 2017-78, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Edouard Challe, 2017. "Uninsured Unemployment Risk and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2017-54, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Auray Stéphane & Fuller David & Lkhagvasuren Damba, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance Take-up Rates in an Equilibrium Search Model," Working Papers 2017-58, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- German Cubas & Pedro Silos, 2018. "Social Insurance and Occupational Mobility," DETU Working Papers 1802, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Caroline Hillairet & Ying Jiao, 2017. "Pricing formulae for derivatives in insurance using the Malliavin calculus," Working Papers 2017-75, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Richard G. Frank & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2018. "High-Priced Drugs in Medicare Part D: Diagnosis and Potential Prescription," NBER Working Papers 24240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Prowse & Daniel Kemptner & Peter Hahn, 2017. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1304, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Auray Stéphane & Eyquem Aurélien, 2017. "Unemployment, Borrowing Constraints and Stabilization Policies," Working Papers 2017-63, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Alexandre Brouste & Christophe Dutang, 2016. "Closed-form and numerical computations of actuarial indicators in ruin theory and claim reserving," Post-Print hal-01616192, HAL.
- John Schurrer & Ann O'Malley & Claire Wilson & Nancy McCall & Neetu Jain, "undated". "Evaluation of the Diffusion and Impact of the Chronic Care Management (CCM) Services: Final Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c219754a6edb4f7193fe92b9e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Benjamin Fischer & Jane Ahn & Claire Brindley & Kathryn Dovgala & Cyrus Jadun & Sean Kirk & Rebecca Lester & Jenna Libersky & Debra Lipson & Jessica Nysenbaum & Karina Wagnerman, "undated". "Medicaid Managed Care Enrollment and Program Characteristics, 2015," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6059dfec411d468a848d9a3c4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Crystal Blyler & Priyanka Anand & Melissa Azur & Emily Caffery & Grace Ferry & Benjamin Fischer & Angela Gerolamo & Rosalind Keith & Jung Kim & Brenda Natzke & Bonnie O'Day & Allison Siegwarth, "undated". "Report to Congress on the Evaluation of the Medicaid Emergency Psychiatric Demonstration," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7545894bc3b9428482974674e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- So O'Neil & Ella Douglas-Durham, "undated". "Determining Performance Benchmarks for a Medicaid Value-Based Payment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f5e12d36a547427397b35e625, Mathematica Policy Research.
- van den Bremer, Ton & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2018. "Pricing Carbon Under Economic and Climactic Risks: Leading-Order Results from Asymptotic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.