Report NEP-IAS-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Samwick, 2017. "Means-Testing Federal Health Entitlement Benefits," NBER Working Papers 23990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erlend Berg & Michael Blake & Karlijn Morsink, 2017. "Risk Sharing and the Demand for Insurance: Theory and Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-01-2, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anna Chorniy & Janet Currie & Lyudmyla Sonchak, 2017. "Exploding Asthma and ADHD Caseloads: The Role of Medicaid Managed Care," NBER Working Papers 23983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denise Hoffman & Sarah Croake & David R. Mann & David Stapleton & Priyanka Anand & Chris Jones & Judy Geyer & Daniel Gubits & Stephen Bell & Andrew McGuirk & David Wittenburg & Debra Wrght & Amang Suk, "undated". "BOND Implementation and Evaluation: 2016 Stage 1 Interim Process, Participation, and Impact Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0429e47d268d44f287aee8577, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kenneth Brevoort & Daniel Grodzicki & Martin B. Hackmann, 2017. "Medicaid and Financial Health," NBER Working Papers 24002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastien Menard & Solenne Tanguy, 2017. "Revisiting Hopenhayn and Nicolini 's optimal unemployment insurance with job search monitoring and sanctions," TEPP Working Paper 2017-08, TEPP.
- Raf Van Gastel & Tim Goedemé & Julie Janssens & Eva Lefevere & Rik Lemkens, 2017. "A Reminder to Pay Less for Healthcare: take-up of Increased Reimbursement in a large-scale randomized field experiment," Working Papers 1712, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bernal Lobato, Noelia & Carpio, M.A. & Klein, Tobias, 2017. "The effects of access to health insurance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design in Peru," Other publications TiSEM 215d796f-09fd-4231-a02d-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Calisto Guambe & Rodwell Kufakunesu, 2017. "Optimal investment-consumption and life insurance selection problem under inflation. A BSDE approach," Papers 1711.01760, arXiv.org.
- Emanuel Kopp & Lincoln Kaffenberger & Christopher Wilson, 2017. "Cyber Risk, Market Failures, and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 17/185, International Monetary Fund.
- A.B. Leonard, "undated". "Institutions for Contract Enforcement: Insiders, Outsiders, and Insurance in Early Modern London," Working Papers 30, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- David C. Stapleton & David R. Mann & Pragya Singh & Jae Song, "undated". "Firm-Level Early Intervention Incentives: Which Recent Employers of Disability Program Entrants Would Pay More? (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cae81342c4354db58a613c3ae, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Matthew Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2017. "Banking on the Boom, Tripped by the Bust: Banks and the World War I Agricultural Price Shock," Working Papers 1719-1754, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Oct 2020.
- Zied Ben Salah & Jos'e Garrido, 2017. "On Fair Reinsurance Premiums; Capital Injections in a Perturbed Risk Model," Papers 1710.11065, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Sheheryar Malik & TengTeng Xu, 2017. "Interconnectedness of Global Systemically-Important Banks and Insurers," IMF Working Papers 17/210, International Monetary Fund.