Report NEP-IAS-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Courtemanche & James Marton & Benjamin Ukert & Aaron Yelowitz & Daniela Zapata, 2017. "Early Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Care Access, Risky Health Behaviors, and Self-Assessed Health," NBER Working Papers 23269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Inflation Risk Under Imperfect Insurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4331vs7k488, Sciences Po.
- Kazuaki Washimi & Hiroki Inaba & Kei Imakubo, 2017. "International comparison of life insurers," Bank of Japan Review Series 17-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Sinaiko, Anna & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2016. "Enrollee Choices after Their Health Plans Are Terminated: Default Effects versus Persistent Preferences," Working Paper Series rwp16-055, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Xiaodong Gong & Jiti Gao, 2017. "Nonparametric kernel estimation of the impact of tax policy on the demand for private health insurance in Australia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jaffe, Sonia & Shepard, Mark, 2017. "Price-Linked Subsidies and Health Insurance Markups," Working Paper Series rwp17-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Multiple Effects of Child Health Insurance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 78614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burcay Erus, 2017. "Reforms and physicians’ status in Turkey: Distribution of OOP Health Expenditures for Physicians and Hospitals," Working Papers 1088, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2017.
- HSU Minchung & YAMADA Tomoaki, 2017. "Population Aging, Health Care, and Fiscal Policy Reform: The challenges for Japan," Discussion papers 17038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ayako Matsuda & Takashi Kurosaki, 2017. "Temperature and Rainfall Index Insurance in India," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Hanming Fang & Zenan Wu, 2017. "Life Insurance and Life Settlement Markets with Overconfident Policyholders," NBER Working Papers 23286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holger M. Mueller & Constantine Yannelis, 2017. "Students in Distress: Labor Market Shocks, Student Loan Default, and Federal Insurance Programs," NBER Working Papers 23284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswaldo Molina, 2017. "Innovation in an Unfavorable Context: Local Mining Suppliers in Peru," Working Papers 2017-96, Peruvian Economic Association.