Report NEP-IAS-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Di Maggio & Amir Kermani, 2016. "The Importance of Unemployment Insurance as an Automatic Stabilizer," NBER Working Papers 22625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Shepard, 2016. "Hospital Network Competition and Adverse Selection: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 22600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Boyer & Franca Glenzer, 2016. "Pensions, annuities, and long-term care insurance: On the impact of risk screening," Cahiers de recherche 1603, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- François Gerard & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2016. "Informal Labor and the Efficiency Cost of Social Programs: Evidence from the Brazilian Unemployment Insurance Program," NBER Working Papers 22608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Slovenia; Technical Assistance Report-Contingency Planning and Crisis Management," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Maria Casanova & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Retirement Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dieterle, Steven & Bartalotti, OtÃ¡vio C. & Brummet, Quentin O., 2016. "Revisiting the Effects of Unemployment Insurance Extensions on Unemployment: A Measurement Error-Corrected RD Approach," ISU General Staff Papers 3392, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kayleigh Barnes & Arnab Mukherji & Patrick Mullen & Neeraj Sood, 2016. "Financial Risk Protection from Social Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 22620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soetevent, Adriaan & Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2016. "(Non-)Insurance Markets, Loss Size Manipulation and Competition," Research Report 16009-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Titeca, Hannes, 2016. "Healthcare Spending: The Role of Healthcare Institutions from an International Perspective," MPRA Paper 73678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Britz & Hans Haller, 2016. "Deposit Insurance in General Equilibrium," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/258, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.