Report NEP-IAS-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew S. Rutledge, 2016. "The Interconnected Relationships of Health Insurance, Health, and Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 2016. "Maybe "honor thy father and thy mother": uncertainfamily aid and the design of social long term care insurance," IDEI Working Papers 864, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ioana Marinescu, 2016. "The General Equilibrium Impacts of Unemployment Insurance: Evidence from a Large Online Job Board," NBER Working Papers 22447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Geruso, 2016. "Demand Heterogeneity in Insurance Markets: Implications for Equity and Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 22440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "On the Distribution of the Welfare Losses of Large Recessions," NBER Working Papers 22458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen Mullen & Stefan Staubli, 2016. "Disability Benefit Generosity and Labor Force Withdrawal," NBER Working Papers 22419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew C. Johnston & Alexandre Mas, 2016. "Potential Unemployment Insurance Duration and Labor Supply: The Individual and Market-Level Response to a Benefit Cut," NBER Working Papers 22411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.