Report NEP-IAS-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2016. "Social Health Insurance: A Quantitative Exploration," Working Papers 2016-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2016.
- Berg, Gerard van den & Hofmann, Barbara & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "The Role of Sickness in the Evaluation of Job Search Assistance and Sanctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maura Bardos & Gina Livermore, 2016. "Young Adult SSI and SSDI Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 61f159f6bed64246a45f70c95, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Slawa Rokicki & Katherine Donato, 2016. "Effects of China’s Rural Insurance Scheme on Objective Measures of Health," Economics Working Papers 16-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2016. "Social insurance with competitive insurance markets and risk misperception," CEPR Discussion Papers 11050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irina Andrievskaya & Maria Semenova, 2016. "Does Biological Endowment Matter for Demand for Financial Services? Evidence from Russian Household Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Diana Dorobantu & Yahia Salhi, 2016. "A Model-Point Approach to Indifference Pricing of Life Insurance Portfolios with Dependent Lives," Working Papers hal-01258645, HAL.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Sébastien Houde, 2015. "Double Moral Hazard and the Energy Efficiency Gap," Working Papers hal-01260907, HAL.
- Giulia Carra & Ismir Mulalic & Mogens Fosgerau & Marc Barthelemy, 2016. "Modeling the relation between income and commuting distance," Papers 1602.01578, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Benjamin Käfer, 2015. "Estimating Group Support for German Landesbanken," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201525, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Manovskii, Iourii & Mitman, Kurt, 2016. "The Impact of Unemployment Benefit Extensions on Employment: The 2014 Employment Miracle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.