Report NEP-IAS-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Reo Takaku, 2014. "Effect of upfront payment on utilization and health: Evidence from a nationwide physician strike in Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-006, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 21538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Cacciamani, 2013. "The real estate investments in the insurance companies: Solvency II," ERES eres2013_ind_109, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Johannes S. Kunz & Rainer Winkelmann, 2015. "An econometric model of health care demand with non-linear pricing," ECON - Working Papers 204, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patrick Hullegie & Pierre Koning, 2015. "Employee Health and Employer Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-109/V, Tinbergen Institute.