Report NEP-IAS-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bardey, David & Li, Sanxi & Wu, Yaping, 2015. "Health Care Insurance Payment Policy when the Physician and Patient May Collude," TSE Working Papers 15-572, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Zhigang Feng & Kai Zhao, 2015. "Employment-Based Health Insurance and Aggregate Labor Supply," Working papers 2015-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ramirez, Octavio A., 2014. "Appendix II to: Crop Insurance Savings Accounts: A Viable Alternative to Crop Insurance?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy Appendices 162319, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anisa Caja & Quentin Guibert & Frédéric Planchet, 2015. "Influence of Economic Factors on the Credit Rating Transitions and Defaults of Credit Insurance Business," Working Papers hal-01178812, HAL.
- Alexis Louaas & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Optimal Insurance For Catastrophic Risk: Theory And Application To Nuclear Corporate Liability," Working Papers hal-01097897, HAL.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2015. "Unsticking the Flypaper Effect in an Uncertain World," NBER Working Papers 21436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2015. "Children, time allocation and consumption insurance," IFS Working Papers W15/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Access to Finance: Microfinance Innovations in the People’s Republic of China," ADB Reports RPT135633-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Alexandre Mornet & Patrick Leveillard & Stéphane Loisel, 2014. "Influence de la partition homme/femme et de l’expérience kilométrique dans l’assurance automobile," Working Papers hal-01081759, HAL.