Report NEP-IAS-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amy Finkelstein & Nathaniel Hendren & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2015. "The Value of Medicaid: Interpreting Results from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & Arif A. Mamun, 2015. "Return-to-Work Outcomes Among Social Security Disability Insurance Program Beneficiaries (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 52994b81c7534a6486530a07d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- John O'Neill & Arif A. Mamun & Elizabeth Potamites & Fong Chan & Elizabeth da Silva Cordoso, 2015. "Return to Work of Disability Insurance Beneficiaries Who Do and Do Not Access State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency Services," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e95de1c5fad445b6a6f3317bb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margaret Colby & Brenda Natzke, 2015. "Health Care Utilization Among Children Enrolled in Medicaid and CHIP via Express Lane Eligibility," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2c63ccdbf8a84d42894dc2633, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Griselda Deelstra & Guillaume Plantin, 2014. "Risk Theory and Reinsurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2iocb3a6619, Sciences Po.
- Tannaz Mahootchi & Ignacio Castillo & Logan McLeod, 2015. "Coordinating Contracts in Value-Based Healthcare Delivery: Integration and Dynamic Incentives," Working Papers 150008, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Olivier Allais & Yann Algan & Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2015. "The Welfare Cost of Inflation Risk Under Imperfect Insurance," Sciences Po publications 2015-08, Sciences Po.
- Eckhard Wurzel & Damien Azzopardi, 2015. "Luxembourg - addressing new challenges in a major financial sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1239, OECD Publishing.