Report NEP-IAS-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panthöfer, Sebastian, 2015. "Risk Selection under Public Health Insurance with Opt-out," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bokusheva, Raushan, 2014. "Improving the Effectiveness of Weather-based Insurance: An Application of Copula Approach," MPRA Paper 62339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuzemen, Didem & Becker, Thealexa, 2014. "Self-employment and health care reform: evidence from Massachusetts," Research Working Paper RWP 14-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Koen van der Veer, 2015. "Loss shocks and the quantity and price of private export credit insurance: Evidence from a global insurer," DNB Working Papers 462, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Etienne Lalé, 2014. "Front-loading the Payment of Unemployment Benefits," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/651, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 16 Nov 2015.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian T & Wang, Yihui, 2015. "Is Historical Cost Accounting a Panacea? Market Stress, Incentive Distortions, and Gains Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 10450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Potter & Jessica Ziegler & Grace Roemer & Scott Richman & Sheng Wang & Andrew Clarkwest & Katie Bodenlos, 2014. "Benefit Accuracy Measurement Methodology Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bcb8f32f6dc34429a65955246, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Fabian, Capitanio & Felice, Adinolfi & Fabio G., Santeramo, 2014. "Crop insurance subsidies and environmental externalities: evidence from Southern Italy," MPRA Paper 62505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis & Leandro De Magalhaes, 2014. "Consumption and Income Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Lifetime with No Humps and Low Partial Insurance," 2014 Meeting Papers 1287, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric Schone & Randall S. Brown, 2013. "Risk Adjustment: What is the Current State of the Art, and How Can it Be Improved?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 498be6c41a5249ac8b41bb2d8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jason Abaluck & Jonathan Gruber & Ashley Swanson, 2015. "Prescription Drug Use under Medicare Part D: A Linear Model of Nonlinear Budget Sets," NBER Working Papers 20976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Schone & Randall Brown & Sarah Goodell, 2013. "Risk Adjustment What is the Current State of the Art and How Can it Be Improved," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7398914a13d64be2b6a470d67, Mathematica Policy Research.