Report NEP-IAS-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasilaky, Kathryn & Diro, Rahel & Norton, Michael & McCarney, Geoffrey R. & Osgood, Daniel, 2014. "Measuring the Impact of Educational Insurance Games on Index Insurance Take-up," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170256, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014. "The impact of health insurance on stockholding: A regression discontinuity approach," CFS Working Paper Series 488, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dimitris Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2014. "The Impact of Health Insurance on Stockholding: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," CSEF Working Papers 382, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Christian, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers 2014-47, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Johannes Geyer & Thorben Korfhage, 2014. "Long-Term Care Insurance and Carers' Labor Supply: A Structural Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1421, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hirfrfot, Kibrom & Barrett, Christopher B. & Lentz, Erin C. & Taddesse, Birhanu, 2014. "The Subjective Well-being Effects of Imperfect Insurance that Doesn’t Pay Out," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 173478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Spitzer, Florian & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2014. "Medical insurance and free choice of physician shape patient overtreatment: A laboratory experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-307, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- David Margolis & Lucas Navarro & David A. Robalino, 2014. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search, and Informal Employment," Post-Print hal-00714372, HAL.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Collart, Alba J., 2014. "Producer Welfare Implications of the RMA’s “Shrinkage” Crop Insurance Premium Estimator," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168367, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Richard Hornbeck, 2014. "How Much do Existing Borrowers Value Microfinance? Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toth, Russell & Barrett, Christopher B. & Bernstein, Richard & Clark, Patrick & Gomes, Carla & Mohamed, Shibia & Mude, Andrew & Taddesse, Birhanu, 2014. "Productive Spillovers of the Take-up of Index-Based Livestock Insurance," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172441, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Baptiste Françon, 2013. "Who turned their back on the SPD? Electoral disaffection with the German Social Democratic Party and the Hartz reforms," Post-Print halshs-00973879, HAL.
- Harenberg, Daniel & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "Social security in an analytically tractable overlapping generations model with aggregate and idiosyncratic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 71, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Mußhoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Grüner, Sven & Pielsticker, Stefan, 2014. "Der Einfluss begrenzter Rationalität auf die Verbreitung von Wetterindexversicherungen: Ergebnisse eines internetbasierten Experiments mit Landwirten," DARE Discussion Papers 1409, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2014. "Debt Relief and Debtor Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Consumer Bankruptcy Protection," NBER Working Papers 20520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.