Report NEP-IAS-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Plastina, Alejandro, 2014. "Current Crop Insurance Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38189, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristoffer Markwardt & Alessandro Martinello & László Sándor, 2014. "Does Liquidity Substitute for Unemployment Insurance? Evidence from the Introduction of Home Equity Loans in Denmark? (Job Market Paper)," Working Paper 210901, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jensen, Nathaniel D. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Mude, Andrew G., 2014. "Basis Risk and the Welfare Gains from Index Insurance: Evidence from Northern Kenya," MPRA Paper 59153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon, Leo-Rey, 2013. "Colonial Life Insurance Company Limited - From Growth to Failure: An Analysis of Reported Financial Activity 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 58229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tilman Brück & Manuel Schubert, 2014. "The Perception of Lethal Risks - Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," HiCN Working Papers 188, Households in Conflict Network.
- Oliver Kley & Claudia Kluppelberg & Gesine Reinert, 2014. "Risk in a large claims insurance market with bipartite graph structure," Papers 1410.8671, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Lei Fang & Jun Nie, 2014. "Human Capital Dynamics and the U.S. Labor Market," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:ind:icrier:252 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorothée Rouzet & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Frédéric Gonzales & Massimo Geloso Grosso & Iza Lejárraga & Sébastien Miroudot & Asako Ueno, 2014. "Services Trade Restrictiveness Index (STRI): Financial Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 175, OECD Publishing.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Liting Zhou, 2014. "Loss Modification Incentives for Insurers under Expected Utility and Loss Aversion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-111/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Céline Antonin & Christophe Blot & Sabine Le Bayon & Catherine Mathieu, 2013. "La quête de la compétitivité ouvre la voie de la déflation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Matthieu BOUSSICHAS & Vincent NOSSEK, 2014. "Statistical Assessment of the SDGs in the LDCs and other Vulnerable Countries," Working Papers P114, FERDI.