Report NEP-IAS-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davis, Todd D. & Anderson, John A. & Young, Robert E. III, 2014. "How Would Farm Managers Respond to a Limit on Crop Insurance Premium Subsidies?," 2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, 2014, Louisville, KY 184244, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kazutoshi Kan & Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Yoshiyuki Fukuda & Shinichi Nishioka, 2013. "Japanese Life Insurance Companies' Balance-Sheet Structure and Japanese Government Bond Investment," Bank of Japan Review Series 13-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Claudio Michelacci & Hernan Ruffo, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1411, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- Gerlt, Scott & Westhoff, Patrick, "undated". "Comparison of County ARC and SCO," 2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, 2014, Louisville, KY 184289, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ramesh Govindaraj & Kumari Navaratne & Eleonora Cavagnero & Shreelata Rao Seshadri, 2014. "Health Care in Sri Lanka : What Can the Private Health Sector Offer?," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 89554, The World Bank.
- Bernard R. & Koubi E. & La Motte L. & Rose M. & Mercier L., 2013. "Performance of the French insurance sector in 2012," Analyse et synthèse 19, Banque de France.
- Branscum, D. Ethan & Nalley, Lawton L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Siebenmorgen, Terry J. & Tack, Jesse & Danforth, Diana M., 2014. "Implications of Rice Variety Selection to Optimize Returns from Crop Insurance," 2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, 2014, Louisville, KY 184247, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ohanian, Lee E. & Holmes, Thomas J., 2014. "Paychecks or Promises? Lessons from the Death Spiral of Detroit," Economic Policy Paper 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry, 2014. "Can PBGC Save Multiemployer Plans?," Issues in Brief ib2014-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Timothée Demont, 2014. "Microcredit as insurance: Evidence from Indian Self-Help Groups," Working Papers 1410, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Social Security in an Analytically Tractable Overlapping Generations Model with Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/204, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Marcu, Mircea & Knapp, Caprice & Madden, Vanessa & Brown, David & Wang, Hua & Sloyer, Phyllis, 2014. "Effects of an Integrated Care System on Children with Special Health Care Needs' Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2014-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Santiago Garriga, 2014. "Impacto del Plan Nacer sobre la Mortalidad Infantil en Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0168, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Gandolphe S. & Frey L. & Bahuaud B., 2013. "Enquête sur les taux de revalorisation des contrats individuels d’assurance vie au titre de 2011 et 2012," Analyse et synthèse 14, Banque de France.