Report NEP-IAS-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shimazaki, Kenji, 2013. "The Path to Universal Health Coverage," Working Papers 1004, JICA Research Institute.
- Hubert Janicki & Brett O’Hara & Alice Zawacki, 2013. "Comparing Methods For Imputing Employer Health Insurance Contributions In The Current Population Survey," Working Papers 13-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gaganis , Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras , Fotios, 2013. "Efficiency and stock returns: Evidence from the insurance industry," Research Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 583, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kolsrud, Jonas, 2013. "Precaution and Risk Aversion: Decomposing the Effect of Unemployment Benefits on Saving," Working Paper Series 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Kontek & Michal Lewandowski, 2013. "Range-Dependent Utility," Working Papers 69, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore