Report NEP-IAS-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shimazaki, Kenji, 2013. "The Path to Universal Health Coverage," Working Papers 1004, JICA Research Institute.
- Hubert Janicki & Brett O’Hara & Alice Zawacki, 2013. "Comparing Methods For Imputing Employer Health Insurance Contributions In The Current Population Survey," Working Papers 13-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nagler P., 2013. "How unemployment insurance savings accounts affect employment duration : evidence from Chile," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 583, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kolsrud, Jonas, 2013. "Precaution and Risk Aversion: Decomposing the Effect of Unemployment Benefits on Saving," Working Paper Series 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Kontek & Michal Lewandowski, 2013. "Range-Dependent Utility," Working Papers 69, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Ghazi Tabatabaei, S.M. & Mehri , N. & Messkoub, M., 2013. "What is unpaid female labour worth? Evidence from the Time Use Studies of Iran in 2008 and 2009," ISS Working Papers - General Series 562, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.