Report NEP-IAS-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai Zhao, 2013. "Health Insurance, Annuities, and Public Policy," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20131, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "The Impact of Unemployment Insurance Extensions On Disability Insurance Application and Allowance Rates," Working Papers 13-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Judd B. Kessler, 2013. "The Articulation Effect of Government Policy: Health Insurance Mandates Versus Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2013. "Underwriting Apophenia and Cryptids: Are Cycles Statistical Figments of our Imagination?," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-07, CIRANO.
- M. Martin Boyer & Théodora Dupont-Courtade, 2013. "The Market for Reinsurance," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-06, CIRANO.