Report NEP-IAS-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary D. Hansen & Minchung Hsu & Junsang Lee, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform: The Impact of a Medicare Buy-In," NBER Working Papers 18529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guinnane, Timothy & Streb, Jochen, 2012. "Incentives That Saved Lives: Government Regulation of Accident Insurance Associations in Germany, 1884-1914," Working Papers 104, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2012. "A rank-dependent utility model of uncertain lifetime, time consistency and life insurance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748662, HAL.
- Matthieu Delpierre & Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2012. "Risk as Impediment to Privatization? The Role of Collective Fields in Extended Agricultural Households," Working Papers 1211, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:76678 is not listed on IDEAS anymore