Report NEP-IAS-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singerman, Ariel & Hart, Chad E. & Lence, Sergio H., 2011. "Price Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Insurance for Organic Crops," Staff General Research Papers 34993, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2012. "Heterogeneity, Demand for Insurance and Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 8833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose Maria Casado, 2012. "Consumption partial insurance of Spanish households," Working Papers 1214, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rothstein, Jesse, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Search in the Great Recession," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5611t356, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, 2012. "Social Security Generosity, Budgetary Deficits and Reforms in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Sarah Brockhoff & Stéphane Rossignol & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2012. "The three worlds of welfare capitalism revisited," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00679066, HAL.
- Yavuz Arslan & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Price Search, Consumption Inequality, and Expenditure Inequality over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 1212, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2011. "On the Distributional Implications of Social Protection Reforms in Latin America," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wilensky, Harold L., 2011. "U.S. Health Care and Real Health in Comparative Perspective: Lessons from Abroad," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1sc57084, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Mandate-Based Health Reform and the Labor Market: Evidence from the Massachusetts Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1855, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ross McKitrick, 2012. "Cheering Up the Dismal Theorem," Working Papers 1205, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Garance Genicot, Orazio Attanasio, Abigail Barr, Juan Camilo Cardenas and Costas Meghir, 2011. "Risk Pooling, Risk Preferences, and Social Networks," Working Papers gueconwpa~11-11-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2012. "Mega-Banks' Self-Insurance with Cocos: A Work in Progress," Working Papers 072012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.