Report NEP-IAS-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Cawley & Asako S. Moriya & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "The Impact of the Macroeconomy on Health Insurance Coverage: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georges Dionne & Casey G. Rothschild, 2011. "Risk Classification in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1137, CIRPEE.
- Michael Keane & Olena Stavrunova, 2011. "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance," Working Paper Series 167, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," TSE Working Papers 11-217, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2011. "Unemployment insurance and informality in developing countries," TSE Working Papers 11-257, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2011.
- Lars Hultkrantz & Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "Accident Cost, Speed and Vehicle Mass Externalities, and Insurance," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/26, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Willem Bolderdijk & Linda Steg, 2011. "Pay-as-you-Drive Vehicle Insurance as a Tool to Reduce Crash Risk: Results so far and Further Potential," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/23, OECD Publishing.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Lauren H. Nicholas & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011. "The Importance of State Anti-Discrimination Laws on Employer Accommodation and the Movement of their Employees onto Social Security Disability Insurance," Working Papers wp251, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Zhao, Kai, 2011. "Social security and the rise in health spending: a macroeconomic analysis," MPRA Paper 34203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menny, Claas & Osberghaus, Daniel & Pohl, Max & Werner, Ute, 2011. "General knowledge about climate change, factors influencing risk perception and willingness to insure," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Fronsko, 2011. "Road Safety and Insurance Markets Overview," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/25, OECD Publishing.
- Lasse Fridstrøm, 2011. "A Framework for Assessing the Marginal External Accident Cost of Road Use and its Implications for Insurance Ratemaking," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/22, OECD Publishing.