Report NEP-IAS-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Bartiloro, 2011. "Is your money safe? What Italians know about deposit insurance," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 104, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2011. "Traffic violations and insurance data – a note on the role of age, gender, annual mileage and vehicle brand," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Hamada, Miki, 2011. "Market discipline by depositors : impact of deposit insurance on the Indonesian banking sector," IDE Discussion Papers 292, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Liu, Dan & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2011. "The New Cooperative Medical Scheme (NCMS) and its implications for access to health care and medical expenditure: Evidence from rural China," Discussion Papers 116746, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Pierluigi Bologna, 2011. "Is there a role for funding in explaining recent US bank failures?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 103, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kurosaki, Takashi, 2011. "Vulnerability of Household Consumption to Village-level Aggregate Shocks in a Developing Country," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 8, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.