Report NEP-IAS-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cathy J. Bradley & David Neumark & Meryl I. Motika, 2011. "The Effects of Health Shocks on Employment and Health Insurance: The Role of Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 17223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landmann, Andreas & Vollan, Björn & Frölich, Markus, 2011. "Saving, Microinsurance: Why You Should Do Both or Nothing. A Behavioral Experiment on the Philippines," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 51, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:bot:quadip:109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofia, AmaralGarcia & Veronica, Grembi, 2011. "Curb your premium! evaluating state intervention in medical malpractice insurance," MPRA Paper 32301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Diana & Padieu, Ysaline, 2011. "Impact of Health Insurance on Consumption and Saving Behaviours: Evidence from Rural China," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 18, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.