Report NEP-IAS-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Gorter & J.A. Bikker, 2011. "Investment risk taking by institutional investors," Working Papers 11-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Zhu, Ying & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2011. "Time-varying Yield Distributions and the U.S. Crop Insurance Program," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104420, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:vac:report:rpt11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benito, Andrew & Saleheen, Jumana, 2011. "Labour supply as a buffer: evidence from UK households," Bank of England working papers 426, Bank of England.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2010. "La tutela dell'occupazione nelle cooperative di lavoro: strumenti e motivazioni. Analisi di un gruppo di cooperative ravennati," Euricse Working Papers 1004, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).