Report NEP-IAS-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yusuke Kinai, 2011. "Design of a Social Security System: Pension System vs. Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Daniel van Vuuren, 2011. "Flexible Retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 174, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Radim Bohacek & Hugo Rodríguez-Mendizábal, 2011. "Misallocation of Capital in a Model of Endogenous Financial Intermediation and Insurance," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 867.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund: Can it Survive Them?," Papers 1103.5978, arXiv.org.
- T.M. van Huizen & J. Plantenga, 2011. "Labour market effects of unemployment accounts: insights from behavioural economics," Working Papers 11-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Is Combined Microfinance an Instrument to enhance Sustainable Pro-Poor Public Policy Outcomes?," Working Papers CEB 11-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik, 2011. "Pooling, Pricing and Trading of Risks," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.