Report NEP-IAS-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wei Xu & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Ji Cao, 2010. "Systemic Weather Risk and Crop Insurance: The Case of China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sumner La Croix & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "The Impact of Civil Unions on Hawai`iâ€™s Economy and Government," Working Papers 2010-06, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Feb 2011.
- Sung Teak Kim, 2010. "Koreaâ€™s Unemployment Insurance in the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis and Adjustments in the 2008 Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers id:3131, eSocialSciences.
- Serguei Pergamenchtchikov & Zeitouny Omar, 2010. "Ruin probability in the presence of risky investments," Papers 1011.1329, arXiv.org.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "Bank capital, liquidity creation and deposit insurance," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Steven G. Prus & Rania Tfaily & Zhiqiu Lin, 2010. "Comparing Racial and Immigrant Health Status and Health Care Access in Later Life in Canada and the United States," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 280, McMaster University.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2010. "Disability in Belgium: there is more than meets the eye," CREPP Working Papers 1006, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.