Report NEP-IAS-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renaud Bourlès, 2010. "The incentive for prevention in public health Systems," IDEP Working Papers 1001, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 17 Feb 2010.
- Hamish Low & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Disability risk, disability insurance and life cycle behavior," IFS Working Papers W10/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Michael Keane & Elizabeth Savage & Olena Stavrunova, 2010. "Waiting times and the decision to buy private health insurance. CHERE Working Paper 2010/9," Working Papers 2010/9, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00417800_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Michael Keane & Elizabeth Savage & Olena Stavrunova, 2010. "The demand for private health insurance: do waiting lists or waiting times matter? CHERE Working Paper 2010/8," Working Papers 2010/8, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jing Li & Alexander Szimayer, 2010. "The Uncertain Mortality Intensity Framework: Pricing and Hedging Unit-Linked Life Insurance Contracts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stephanie Knox & Elizabeth Savage & Denzil Fiebig & Vineta Salale, 2010. "Joiners and leavers stayers and abstainers: Private health insurance choices in Australia," Working Papers 2010/4, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mohamad Al-Ississ & Nolan H. Miller, 2010. "What Does Health Reform Mean for the Healthcare Industry? Evidence from the Massachusetts Special Senate Election," NBER Working Papers 16193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Agricultural Insurances Based on Meteorological Indices: Realizations, Methods and Research Agenda," Working Papers 2010.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuela Angelucci & Giacomo de Giorgi & Imran Rasul & Marcos A. Rangel, 2010. "Insurance and Investment within Family Networks," Working Papers id:2649, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore