Report NEP-IAS-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2009. "Medicare Part D and the Financial Protection of the Elderly," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-24, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2009.
- Dlugosz, Stephan & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf A., 2009. "Fixing the leak: unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Spree, Reinhard, 2010. "Two Chapters on early history of the Munich Reinsurance Company: The Foundation/ The San Francisco Earthquake," Discussion Papers in Economics 11336, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richard W. Johnson & Melissa M. Favreault & Corina Mommaerts, 2009. "Work Ability and the Social Insurance Safety Net in the Years Prior to Retirement," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-28, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2009.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-10. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shawn Fremstad, 2009. "Reimbursement Roulette: The Baucus Bill’s Too Playful Approach to “Play-or-Pay” in Health Care Reform," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-35, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Iyer, Rajkamal & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Interbank contagion at work: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 1147, European Central Bank.