Report NEP-IAS-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birgit Müller & Martin Quaas & Karin Frank & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Working Paper Series in Economics 149, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Guinnane, Timothy & Streb, Jochen, 2009. "Moral Hazard in a Mutual Health-Insurance System: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers 70, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast & Patrick Sentis, 2009. "Diversification in Area-Yield Crop Insurance : The Multi Linear Additive Model," Working Papers 09-15, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Ingmar Kumpmann, 2009. "Monopolistic Competition and Costs in the Health Care Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 17, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfram Horneff & Raimond Maurer, 2009. "Mortality Contingent Claims: Impact of Capital Market, Income, and Interest Rate Risk," Working Papers wp222, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "How Much Consumption Insurance Beyond Self-Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 15553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2009. "De Finetti's dividend problem and impulse control for a two-dimensional insurance risk process," Papers 0906.2100, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.