Report NEP-IAS-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 6968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Dependency insurance in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 09-05.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Long-term care: Regional disparities in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 09-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jason T. Abaluck & Jonathan Gruber, 2009. "Choice Inconsistencies Among the Elderly: Evidence from Plan Choice in the Medicare Part D Program," NBER Working Papers 14759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhaene, Jan & Tsanakas, Andreas & Emiliano, Valdez & Steven, Vanduffel, 2009. "Optimal capital allocation principles," MPRA Paper 13574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michio Suzuki, 2009. "Consumption Smoothing without Secondary Markets for Small Durable Goods," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kaniska Dam & Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2009. "On the Relationship between Market Power and Bank Risk Taking," ESE Discussion Papers 187, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Mesnard, Alice, 2008. "Are Boys and Girls Affected Differently When the Household Head Leaves for Good? Evidence from School and Work Choices in Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 7040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.