Report NEP-IAS-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "On insurance contract design for low probability events," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Vergara, Oscar & Zuba, Gerhard & Seaquist, Jack, 2008. "Modeling the Crop Insurance Industry Portfolio Gains and Losses (PowerPoint)," SCC-76 Meeting, March 13-15, 2008, Gulf Shores, Alabama 43766, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Leora Friedberg & Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2008. "How Much Do Older Workers Value Employee Health Insurance?," Issues in Brief ib2008-8-9, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2008.
- Thomas Crossley & Mario Jametti, 2008. "Pension Benefit Insurance and Pension Plan Portfolio Choice," Working Papers 2008_05, York University, Department of Economics.
- Leemore Dafny, 2008. "Are Health Insurance Markets Competitive?," NBER Working Papers 14572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Catastrophic health expenditure and household well-being," Working Papers 0803, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Social Wealth and Optimal Care," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hofmann, Barbara, 2008. "Work incentives? Ex-post effects of unemployment insurance sanctions : evidence from West Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200843, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Sherry A. Glied, 2008. "Mandates and the Affordability of Health Care," NBER Working Papers 14545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & Amanda E. Kowalski & Heidi Williams, 2008. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Medical Care: Evidence from At-Risk Newborns," NBER Working Papers 14522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Daruvala, Dinky & Jaldell, Henrik, 2008. "Value of statistical life and cause of accident: A choice experiment," Working Papers in Economics 332, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bommier, Antoine & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Risk Aversion and the Value of Risk to Life," MPRA Paper 11943, University Library of Munich, Germany.