Report NEP-IAS-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health Insurance Status and Physician-Induced Demand for Medical Services in Germany: New Evidence from Combined District and Individual Level Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 8, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2007. "Business cycle synchronization and insurance mechanisms in the EU," Working Paper Series 0844, European Central Bank.
- Judy Feder, 2008. "Our Troubled Health Care System: Why Is It So Hard to Fix? Nineteenth Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 37, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendrik Schmitz & Viktor Steiner, 2007. "Benefit-Entitlement Effects and the Duration of Unemployment: An Ex-ante Evaluation of Recent Labour Market Reforms in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 46, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Card & Carlos Dobkin & Nicole Maestas, 2007. "Does Medicare Save Lives?," NBER Working Papers 13668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Hennessy, 2007. "Coordinating to Eradicate Animal Disease, and the Role of Insurance Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp457, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2007. "Social Interaction and Sickness Absence," Working Paper Series 725, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Anika Rasner & Ralf K. Himmelreicher & Markus M. Grabka & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Best of Both Worlds: Preparatory Steps in Matching Survey Data with Administrative Pension Records ; The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel and the Scientific Use File Completed Insurance Biograp," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 70, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hubrich, Stefan & Tivig, Thusnelda & Stubben, Hans-Dieter, 2007. "Pensionsverpflichtungen: Ein unternehmerischer Risikofaktor?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 80, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.