Report NEP-IAS-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:565 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanchez, Juan M., 2006. "Optimal State-Contingent Unemployment Insurance," MPRA Paper 2535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker, 2007. "Celebrating Pork: The Dubious Success of the Medicare Drug Benefit Health Insurance for the Elderly," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-08, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Paul Raschky & Hannelore Weck-Hannemann, 2007. "Charity hazard - A real hazard to natural disaster insurance," Working Papers 2007-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ed Westerhout & Kees Folmer, 2007. "Co-payment systems in health care; between moral hazard and risk reduction," CPB Discussion Paper 78, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Paul Raschky, 2007. "Estimating the effects of risk transfer mechanisms against floods in Europe and U.S.A.: A dynamic panel approach," Working Papers 2007-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alvarez-Parra, Fernando A. & Sanchez, Juan M., 2006. "Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with a Hidden Labor Market," MPRA Paper 2531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:595 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Prus, 2007. "Age, SES, and Health: A Population Level Analysis of Health Inequalities over the Life Course," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 181, McMaster University.