Report NEP-IAS-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:apr:aprpdp:dp0016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection. A First Pass," CEPR Discussion Papers 6127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2007. "Insurance and Rural Welfare: What can Panel Data tell us?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2006-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harin, Alexander, 2007. "Principle of uncertain future and utility," MPRA Paper 1959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Drydakis & Minas Vlassis, 2007. "Ethnic Discrimination in the Greek Labour Market: Occupational Access, Insurance Coverage, and Wage Offers," Working Papers 0715, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00129413_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lei Pan, 2007. "Risk Pooling through Transfers in Rural Ethiopia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-014/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Sep 2007.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2006-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfram J. Horneff & Raimond H. Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Michael Z. Stamos, 2007. "Money in Motion: Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Retirement," NBER Working Papers 12942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.