Report NEP-IAS-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:indrel:279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2006. "Wage risk and employment risk over the life cycle," IFS Working Papers W06/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Peresetsky, A.A. & Karminsky, A.M. & Golovan, S.V., 2007. "Russian banks´ private deposit interest rates and market discipline," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2007. "Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-133, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rehn, Eric, 2007. "Imperfect Tagging Revisited," Working Papers 2007:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.