Report NEP-IAS-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleg Badunenko & Bogdana Grechanyuk & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Development under Regulation: The Way of the Ukrainian Insurance Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 644, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Andrew Haughwout, 2006. "On the Optimal Design of Disaster Insurance in a Federation," Working Papers 2006-14, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira & Neri, Breno de Andrade Pinheiro, 2006. "Comparing Value-at-Risk Methodologies," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 629, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Islam, Gazi & Barsky, Adam, 2006. "The Sweetest Dreams that Labor Knows: Robert Frost and the Poetics of Work," Insper Working Papers wpe_63, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.