Report NEP-IAS-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain why Riskier People buy less Insurance?," IDEI Working Papers 399, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Thomann, Christian & Schulenburg, J.-Matthias, 2006. "Supply and Demand for Terrorism Insurance: Lessons from Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-340, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Estelle James & Augusto Iglesias Palau, 2006. "How to Integrate Disability Benefits into a System with Individual Accounts: The Chilean Model," Working Papers wp111, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Todd Elder & Elizabeth Powers, 2006. "Public Health Insurance and SSI Program Participation Among the Aged," Working Papers wp117, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Narjess Boubakri & Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2006. "Consolidation and Value Creation in the Insurance Industry: the Role of Governance," Cahiers de recherche 0626, CIRPEE.
- Frédéric Chandelle & Jacqueline Haverals, 2006. "Analyse des impacts financiers, organisationnels et marketing des normes IFRS dans le secteur des assurances," Working Papers CEB 06-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.