Report NEP-IAS-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasso Ioannidou & Jan de Dreu, 2006. "The Impact of Explicit Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline," DNB Working Papers 089, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maurice Kugler & Reza Ofoghi, 2005. "Does Insurance Promote Economic Growth? Evidence from the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 8, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2006. "Job Security and Work Absence: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Research Papers in Economics 2006:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Alho, Juha & Määttänen, Niku, 2006. "Aggregate Mortality Risk and the Insurance Value of Annuities," Discussion Papers 1005, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.