Report NEP-IAS-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaewoo Lee, 2004. "Insurance Value of International Reserves; An Option Pricing Approach," IMF Working Papers 04/175, .
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Tito Cordella, 2004. "Country Insurance," IMF Working Papers 04/148, .
- Tito Cordella & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2005. "A (New) Country Insurance Facility," IMF Working Papers 05/23, .
- Mark Huggett (Georgetown University) and Juan Carlos Parra (Georgetown University), 2005. "Quantifying the Inefficiency of the US Social Insurance System," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-16, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize & Miguel A. Kiguel, 2005. "Managing Systemic Liquidity Risk in Financially Dollarized Economies," IMF Working Papers 05/188, .
- Janet Kong & Manmohan Singh, 2005. "Insurance Companies in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/88, .
- Leo Bonato & Lusine Lusinyan, 2004. "Work Absence in Europe," IMF Working Papers 04/193, .
- Item repec:yca:wpaper:2003_05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2005. "How Big Are the Benefits of Economic Diversification? Evidence from Earthquakes," IMF Working Papers 05/48, .
- Becker, Charles M. & Merkuryeva, Irina S., 2005. "Disability Risk and Miraculous Recoveries in Russia," Working Papers 05-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:yca:wpaper:2003_04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth Kletzer & Robert Dekle, 2005. "Deposit Insurance Regulatory forbearance and Economic Growth; Implications for the Japanese Banking Crisis," IMF Working Papers 05/169, .
- Allison C Schrager & George A Mackenzie, 2004. "Can the Private Annuity Market Provide Secure Retirement Income?," IMF Working Papers 04/230, .