Report NEP-IAS-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2001. "Tax Incentives and the Demand for Life Insurance: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 52, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Charles Grant, 2000. "Bankruptcy, Credit Constraints, and Insurance: Some Empirics," CSEF Working Papers 40, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Thomas DeLeire & Helen Levy, 2001. "Gender, Occupation Choice and the Risk of Death at Work," NBER Working Papers 8574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Lorenzo Forni & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2001. "The mismatch between life insurance holdings and financial vulnerabilities: evidence from the Health and Retirement Survey," Working Paper 0109, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives In HMOs," Macroeconomics 0111001, EconWPA.
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller, 2001. "Predicting exchange rate volatility: genetic programming vs. GARCH and RiskMetrics," Working Papers 2001-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.