Report NEP-HRM-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Non, J.A. & Tempelaar, D.T., 2014. "Time preferences, study effort, and academic performance," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Federico Cingano & Marco Leonardi & Julián Messina & Giovanni Pica, 2014. "Employment protection legislation, capital investment and access to credit: evidence from Italy," Working Papers 4, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Maria Cubel & Ana Nuevo-Chiquero & Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Marian Vidal-Fernandez, 2014. "Do Personality Traits Affect Productivity? Evidence from the Lab," Working Papers 2014012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bøtcher Jacobsen & Lotte Bøgh Andersen, 2014. "Is Leadership in the Eye of the Beholder? -A Study of Intended and Perceived Leadership Strategies and Organizational Performance," Study Papers 76, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Christian Bøtcher Jacobsen & Lotte Bøgh Andersen, 2014. "Leading public service organizations: How to obtain employees with high self-efficacy," Study Papers 72, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Kocher, Martin G. & Sutan, Angela, 2014. "Cheating and loss aversion: do people lie more to avoid a loss?," Discussion Papers in Economics 21387, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Arlen Guarin & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andres Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-420, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bertrand-Cloodt, D.A.M. & Cörvers, F. & Heijke, J.A.M., 2014. "Ability, academic climate, and going abroad for work or pursuing a PhD," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Camilla Denager Staniok, 2014. "Goal Prioritization and Commitment in Public Organizations: Exploring the Effects of Goal Conflict," Study Papers 73, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.